Virtual Hold Technology (VHT) provides unique cross-channel communication solutions that eliminate wait times – improving customer interactions, operational efficiencies, and revenue opportunities.
The VHT Difference
- Our platform agnostic solutions provide greater flexibility and investment protection.
- We are the inventor and leader in virtual queuing technology.
- Leading global brands rely on VHT patented technology.
- A leader and specialist in large-volume callback solutio
- More comprehensive reporting and analytic tools
- Proven best-in-class practices for more successful deployment
- VHT’s patented customer-queuing solutions provide for a superior customer experience
- VHT’s platform technology handles all channels, which enables easier callback on additional channels.
VHT At A Glance
Customer Experience Leadership
- Over 15 years of delivering highly effective customer experience solutions
- Proven solutions that successfully bridge the gap between automation and assisted service
- Focus on tangible results that increase operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
Voice & Cross Channel Expertise
- 13 US and international patents issued with 8 more pending.
- More than 25,000 VHT licenses deployed worldwide.
- Improved the customer experience for over 170 million callers.
- More than 1.5 billion minutes of customer hold time saved in 2014.
- Eliminated over 18 million abandon callers
- Over 100 employees.
- Present in the United States, Latin America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
- More than 350 deployments in over 20 countries.